Class 6 English Assignment Answer, Government Assignment, English Assignment, DHSE Gov bd Assignment, ইংরেজি এ্যাসাইমেন্ট, ৬ষ্ঠ শ্রেণির এ্যাসাইমেন্ট, ৬ষ্ঠ শ্রেণির ইংরেজি এ্যাসাইমেন্ট সমাধান, এ্যাসাইমেন্ট ১০০% সঠিক উত্তর, 2nd Week Class 6 English Assignment Answer 2021, Class 6 English Assignment Solution (2nd Week) DSHE Assignment 2021, Assignment 2nd, 6th, 8th, 11th, 16th, 20th Class Six English.
Class 6 English 2nd Week Assignment is available here. I think all the students participated in the Assignment. And he has carefully submitted all the assignments including enjoyment and submitted them to his school on time. This is a very good job. This is a great initiative of the Ministry of Education as students are unable to study due to corona virus. Everyone has successfully completed the 1st Assignment. However, for those who have still failed to submit, please submit the Assignment as soon as possible.
In addition prepare yourself for the second week. The second week has a number of difficult issues. English is one of them. Don’t worry. We are by your side. For your convenience, we will try to answer the 2nd week English Assignment as soon as possible. Trust us. Our experienced team is always at your service and the answers to all the questions are 100% correct and accurate. The English assignment is discussed in detail below.
৬ষ্ঠ শ্রেণির ইরেজি ২য় সপ্তাহের নির্ধারিত কাজ
Assignment Serial : Assignment-01
- Class: 6
- Subject: English
- Lesson and name of the lesson: Lesson 1: Going to a new school
- Learning outcomes: After completing the lesson students will be able to read and understand texts talk about people, places and familiar objects in short and simple sentences write short paragraphs
- Assignment Task: Think of your first day at school. What experience did you have then? How did you feel – happy, frightened, thrilled, or shy? Why did you feel so?
- In your writing use the following clues.
- a. When did you go there?
- b. Who did you go with?
- c. How did you go there?
- d. Who did you meet there?
- e. What did you see there?
- f. What was interesting/boring to you? Why?
- g. How did you feel after returning home?
- Instructions for Writing Assignment Answer: When teaching and learning of the lesson is done, give this assignment to your students. Instruct your students to reflect on their own life and experience rather than copying from any source. If two or more assignments are similar, ask your student to resubmit it.
Class 6 English 2nd Week Assignment 2021 With Answer
My first day at school
My first day at school is one of the fearful days of my life. The day was Saturday, 2 January 2016. I went to my village primary school with my mother. I have gone there by foot. I had many unknown fears. After reaching school, I saw some students were playing in the field. Then, we went to the Teacher’s common room. There we met some teachers. The bell rang as soon as we entered the common room. A teacher told me to stand in the assembly. I stood first because I was short in height. At the end of the assembly, the headteacher called me to the office and asked for the Bangla vowels.
He told me to go to the class one classroom because I could say it right. A teacher took me to the classroom. Then the class teacher introduced me to everyone. Someone called me and sat me down next to him. I never thought that the boy would be my best friend for the rest of my life. Meeting that friend was the interesting thing of the day. After returning home I felt sorrow to think that the day might never come back. It was a wonderful first day in school.
- Answers all seven questions.
- Writes grammatically correct sentences.
- Free from spelling mistakes.
- Uses appropriate and varied vocabulary.
- Answered most of the questions.
- Most of the sentences are grammatically correct.
- Makes occasional spelling mistakes.
- Uses limited but varied vocabulary.
- Answered half of the questions.
- There are recurrent grammatical mistakes.
- Makes frequent spelling mistakes.
- Uses limited and repeated vocabulary.
- The student answers 2 questions.
- Only a few sentences are grammatically correct.
- The student makes random spelling mistakes.
- The production has a random inappropriate vocabulary.
Finally we are happy to give you the right answer of Class 6 English 2nd Week Assignment. If you don’t understand any issue then inform us. We try to solve your problem as soon as possible. At last thank you everyone.