Class 6 English Assignment Answer, Government Assignment, English Assignment, DHSE Gov bd Assignment, ইংরেজি এ্যাসাইমেন্ট, ৬ষ্ঠ শ্রেণির এ্যাসাইমেন্ট, ৬ষ্ঠ শ্রেণির ইংরেজি এ্যাসাইমেন্ট সমাধান, এ্যাসাইমেন্ট ১০০% সঠিক উত্তর, 6th Week Class 6 English Assignment Answer 2021, Class 6 English Assignment Solution (6th Week) DSHE Assignment 2021, Assignment 6th Week,
Class 6 English Assignment
Class 6 English 6th Week Assignment is open for all. I think all the students participated in the Assignment. And he has carefully submitted all the assignments including enjoyment and submitted them to his school on time. This is a very good job. This is a great initiative of the Ministry of Education as students are unable to study due to corona virus. Everyone has successfully completed the all previous Assignment. However, for those who have still failed to submit, please submit the Assignment as soon as possible. According to Routine DSHE assignment will last for 21 weeks
In addition prepare yourself for the second week. The second week has a number of difficult issues. English is one of them. Don’t worry. We are by your side. For your convenience, we will try to answer the 6th week English Assignment as soon as possible. Trust us. Our experienced team is always at your service and the answers to all the questions are 100% correct and accurate. The English assignment is discussed in detail below.
Class 6 English 6th Week Assignment Syllabus & Answer
Assignment Serial: Assignment-2
Lesson and name of the lesson Lesson 2: Congratulations! Well done!
6th Week Class 6 English Assignments
Think of a situation when you did something brilliant and somebody congratulated you. Maybe you played or sang well or cooked something for your family or had success somewhere. Now write about that experience.
In your writing, mention the following things.
1. What happened?
2. When it happened?
3. Who congratulated you?
4. How he/she congratulated (e.g. what language was used)?
5. How did you feel it?
Or Think of an unhappy situation when you were upset but somebody helped you overcome your bad time. In your writing, mention the following things:
1. What was the occurrence?
2. How did you feel?
3. Who consoled you?
4. What language he/she used?
5. How did he/she help you to overcome that situation?
When teaching and learning of the lesson are done, give this assignment to your students. Instruct your students to reflect on their own life and experience rather than copying from any source. If two or more assignments are similar, ask your student to resubmit them.
Note that in writing this assignment, students have a choice. They can write about their success/happy feelings or they can write about their unhappy feelings.
- Student answers all five questions.
- Student’s use of vocabulary is appropriate and varied.
- Student could write 150 words.
- All sentences are grammatically correct.
- There is no spelling mistake.
- The student answers most of the questions (3-4).
- Student’s use of vocabulary is generally appropriate and varied with occasional mistakes.
- Student writes less than 120 words Most of the sentences are grammatically correct.
- There are occasional spelling mistakes.
- The student answers 2 questions.
- Student’s use of vocabulary is limited.
- Student writes 100 words At least half of the sentences are grammatically correct.
- Half of the words have spelling mistakes.
- The students answer only 1 point.
- Student’s use of vocabulary is extremely limited with random inappropriate use of words.
- Student writes around 50-60 words.
- There are frequent grammatical mistakes.
- Student makes random spelling mistakes.