DBBL Scholarship or Ductch Bangla Bank Scholarship: Are you looking for a bank’s scholarship? then Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship For you. In this Article I discuss about DBBL Scholarship. It’s only for HSC 2019 Passed student. Here you see the full details about Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship/DBBL Scholarship 2019 Application Rules.
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2019 For HSC Pass Student
Dutch Bangla Bank started a program it’s scholarship. However it Helps to Build Your Secured Future. It is only for the talented and rural students. Every year many passed SSC, HSC Exam. After passed SSC, HSC they can’t admitted a good university or college for there poverty. For this type student dutch bangla bank have a great opportunity. Dutch Bangla started a journey on scholarship.
This year many student passed HSC examination 2019 they can apply for DBBL Scholarship for there qualification. DBBL made some rules to get scholarship. For details stay with us and follow your website.
The Qualification for DBBL Scholarship 2019 for HSC
To get this scholarship candidates must be complete Higher Secondary School Certificate HSC or equivalent examination 2019. This is the first part to apply. Second is need a minimum GPA to recommend DBBL.
HSC/Equivalent minimum CGPA without 4th subject for all groups.
School/Institutions situated in city corporation areas need CGPA 4.80 out of 5.00.
School/Institutions situated in rural/other areas CGPA 4.83 out of 5.00
Amount and duration of scholarship
Academic level: Graduated (Honours/Degree)
Scholarship period: 3 to 5 years (Renewable)
Monthly Scholarship (Taka): 2500/-
Annual grant (Taka): For reading materials: (5000/-) For clothing: 1000/-
Some Rules to Get Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2019 HSC
- Students aviling scholarship from other sources (except Government Scholarship) will not qualify for DBBL Scholarship
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed HSC/Equivalent examination from the institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed HSC/Equivalent examination in 2019, are requested to apply through online at: app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship alongwith the following
- Important Document Need
- Passport size colour photograph of student
- Scanned passport size colour photographs of student’s father and mother
- A copy of markshheet and testimonial of SSC
- Marksheet of HSC scan copy
- For SSC level DBBL scholarship received need HSC/Equivalent exam mark sheet & testimonial
Important Date & Time DBBL Scholarship 2019 For HSC
Application opening: 21 July 2019
Application closing: 15 September 2019
Publication of preliminary selection list through website: 23 September 2019
Present with document: 24 September 2019
Final Result of DBBL HSC Scholarship 2019 Date: Follow official website/Newspaper
Note: No direct application will be accepted
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2019 Notice
- DBBL Scholarship Result will published after complete the application process. Firstly published the primary selection result on their official website.
- After Complete primary selection candidates go to the official site to download “Primary selection letter”. Then follow the rules of selection letter.
- Secondly DBBL check the candidates paper for verification. The paper verification process done at any nearest Dutch Bangla Bank or Mobile Banking office 23 September.
- Thirdly done the paper verification candidate is selected for scholarship.
- Final result will be published the official website or newspaper. You can also check in our website.