PKB Exam Question Solution 2019: Today 01 November 2019, Probashi Kallyan Bank Executive Officer Cash exam was held. After completing the exam candidate want to solve their question paper for them I share the solution on my website. Here you can see Probashi Kallyan Bank Executive Officer (Cash) Exam Question Solution 2019. If you are a candidate for PKB then follow us.
Probashi Kallyan Bank Exam
Post Name: Executive Officer (Cash)
Company: Probashi Kallyan Bank
Short name: PKB
Exam taker: Bangladesh Bank
Exam Type: MCQ Test
Total MCQ: 80
Date: 01 November 2019
Exam Time: 3.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.
Official website: http://www.pkb.gov.bd/
Copywrite by: jobstestbd
Probashi Kallyan Bank Executive Officer (Cash) Question Paper
PKB Executive Officer (Cash) Question Solution 2019
PKB Exam Bangla Part
১।সাধুভাষা থেকে চলিত বাংলায় লিখতে কোন পদযুগলের পরিবর্তন ঘটে।
(A) বিশেষ্য ও বিশেষণ (B) বিশেষণ ও ক্রিয়া
(C) বিশেষ ও সর্বনাম (D) সর্বনাম ও ক্রিয়া
২। শব্দার্থ অনুসারে বাংলা ভাষার শব্দ সমষ্টিকে ভাগ করা যায়,
(A) দুই ভাগে (B) তিন ভাগে
(C) চার ভাগে (D) পাঁচ ভাগে
৩। পর্তুগিজ ভাষা থেকে নিম্নোক্ত কোন শব্দটি বাংলা ভাষায় আধীকরণ করা হয়েছে?
(A) টেবিল (B) চেয়ার
(C) বালতি (D) শরবত
৪। অপলাপ শব্দের অর্থ কি?
(A) অস্বীকার করা (B) মিথ্যা
(C) প্রলাপ (D) অসদালাপ
৫। নিম্নের কোনটি তৎসম শব্দ?
(A) মুড়ি (B) আম
(C) দধি (D) কলম
০৬। জঙ্গম এর বিপরীতার্থক শব্দ কোনটি?
(A) স্থাবর (B) অরন্য
(C) সমুদ্র (D) পর্বত
০৭। ঔদ্ধত্য এর বিপরঅর্থক
(A) স্তব্ধ (B) হীননল
(C) মাথা নত করা (D) বিনয়
০৮। প্রত্যক্ষ কোন বস্তুর পরোক্ষ কোন বস্তুর তুলনা করলে প্রত্যক্ষ বস্তুটিকে বলা হয়
(A) উপমিত (B) উপমেয়
(C) তপক (D) উপমান
০৯। কোনাটি বহুবীহি সমাসের উদারহণ
(A) তেমাথা (B) চা-বিস্কুট
(C) হাতাহাতি (D) মনগড়া
১০। অগ্নি এর সমার্থক নয়।
(A) পাবক (B) সর্বশুটি
(C) বইশ্যানর (D) প্রজ্জ্বলিত
১১। দর্শনীয় শব্দের সঠিক সন্ধি বিচ্ছেদ কোনটি
(A) দৃশ+অনীয় (B) দুশ+নীয়
(C) দুশ+নীয় (D) দৃশ্য+অনীয়
১২। কোনটি শুদ্ধ বননা
(A) নির্ণিমেষ (B) ণির্নিমেষ
(C) নির্নিমেষ (D) ণিণিীমষ
১৩। মেছো শব্দের প্রকৃতি প্রত্যয় কি
(A) মাছ+ও (B) মাছ+উয়া
(C) মাছি+উয়া>ও (D) মেছ+ও
১৪। কোনটি নিত্য স্ত্রীবাচক বাংলা শব্দ?
(A) বিধাতা (B) সপত্নী
(C) বিপত্নী (D) সতীন
১৫। দন্ত-র-দন্ত কথার অর্থ কি
(A) বন্ধু বনাম বন্ধু (B) খেতে-খেতে
(C) হাতে হাতে (D) আস্তে আস্তে
১৬। কেন প্রবনত হত অর্থে ব্যবহৃত
(A) উড়নচন্ডী (B) ছা-পোষা
(C) আট কপালে (D) কুশন্ডর কাক
PKB Exam Question Solution English
Read the passage and fill in the blanks.
The presence of certain qualities makes friendship a special relationship. A true friend is not afraid to give an honest opinion and does not say things for the sake of getting appreciation. A friend provides companionship and continuous support. There is no room for pride, jealousy or rivalry in friendship.
17. Ans: qualities
18. Ans: true
19. Ans: Afraid
20. Ans: Opinion
21. Ans: Support
Select the opposite word.
22. Enthusiasm: indifference
23. Protract: Curtail
24. Decadent: Ethical
25. Orthodoxy: Unconventional
26. Dissolution: Establishment
27. Gaunt: Plump
Read the following passage and answer the below questions:
Our M.S. Jensen EXPLORER is not an ordinary cruise ship. It was built for the purpose of exploration. Its shallow draft allows us to explore remote islands not available to other cruise ships. Inflatable Zodiac rafts will land us on previously inaccessible beaches.
Even though the EXPLORER is relatively small, it still accommodates ninety-two passengers with all the comforts expected aboard a modern cruising vessel. We have a Lido deck with a swimming pool, comfortable lounges, and spacious cabins. And although the air is warm, soft and inviting is these tranquil waters, the ship is fully air-conditioned. Each expedition carries an expert staff of naturalists, anthropologists, and diving instructions.
28. What makes the Explorer an unusual cruise Ship? Ans: its structural design
29. What are the passengers most likely interested in? Ans: nature study
30. What future of the cruise is not discussed? Ans: the food
31. How will passengers get to unexplored beaches? Ans: by raft
32. What kind of weather is expected on the trip? Ans: warm and sunny
PKB Exam Question Solution Math Part
33. Two trains of equal length are running on parallel lines in the same direction at 46 km hr and km/hr.The faster train passes the slower train in 36 seconds. the length of each strain is: Ans: 50 Meter
34. A Takes twice as much time as B or thrice as much time as C To finish a piece of work. working together , they can finish the work in 2 days. B can do the work alone in? Ans: 6 days
35. In the percentage profit earned by selling an article for TK. 1920 is equal to the person tense loss in by selling the same article for TK. 1280. at that piece should the article be sold to make 25% profit? Ans: 2000 Tk.
36. A person Travels A certain distance at 83 km/hr and reaches 15 min late. if he travels at4 km/hr reaches 15 min earlier.The distance has to travel is? Ans: 6 KM
37. A man travelled a certain distance by train at the rate of 25 kmph. and walked back at the rate of 4 kmph. If the whole journey took 5 hours 48 minutes, find the distance was of the college from the home? Ans: 20 km
38. Ans: 77
39. Two men and three women can repair a bridge in 10 days while three men and two women can do same work in 8 days. If two men and one woman are used to finish this work, in how many days they will complete it?
Ans: 12.5 days
40. A boatman takes twice as long to go a distance upstream as to travel the same distance downstream what is the ratio of the speed of the boat man (in still water) and the current? Ans: 3:1
41. Speed of a boat in standing water in 9 kilometre/hour And the speed of the stream is 1.5 kilometre/ hour . A man rows to a place at a distance of 105 km and comes back to the starting point . The total time taken by him is?
42. A,B and C Invested capitals in the ratio of 4:6:9, At the end of the Business term, Received Profit in the ratio of 2:3:5. Find the ratio of their time for which they contributed their capitals? Ans: 9:9:10
43. A trader marks his goods at 20% above the cost price. if he allows a discount of 5% for cash Down payment, his profit percent for such a transaction is ? Ans: 14℅
44. If a= √3/2, then √1+a+√1-a=? Ans: √3
45. Some money is divided among 3 Workers A,B and C such that 5 times A’s share is equal to 12 times B’s share which is equal to 6 times C’s share. The ratio between the shares of A,B and C is?-Ans: 12:5:10
46. At simple interest of 5%, 6% and 8% for three Consecutive years, the interest earned is Taka 760 find the principal? Ans: 4000 Tk.
47. If the compound interest of a certain sum of money for two successive years be Taka 225 and Taka 238.50, What is the rate of interest per annum? Ans: 6%
48. A bag contains 4 white, 5 red and 6 Blue Balls. Three balls are drawn at random from the bag. the probability that all of them are red, is?- Ans: 2/91
49. A word consists of 9 letters; 5 consonants and 4 vowels. 3 letter are chosen at random. What is the probability that more than one vowel will be selected?- Ans: 17/42
50. The ages of X and Y are in the proportion of 6:5 and total of their ages is 44 years. the proportion of their ages after 8 years will be?-Ans: 8:7
51. The volume of a wall 5 times as high as it is broad and 8 times as long as it is high, is 12.8m3. find the breadth of the wall? Ans: 40m
52. A rectangular field is to be famous on three sides leaving a side of 20 metres uncovered. If the area of the field is 680m2, how many metres of fencing will be required?-Ans: 88m
53. A number is decreased by 10% and then increased by 10%. the number so obtained is 10 less than the original number. what was the original number?-Ans: 1000
54. A cistern is normally filled in 8 hours but takes 2 hours longer to fill because of a leak in its bottom. If the cistern is full, The leak will empty it in?-Ans: 20hrs
55. A sum of tk 427 is to be divided among A,B and C such that 3 times A’s share, 4 tunes B’s share and 7 times C’s share are all equal. The share of C is?- Ans: 84
56. A and B Invest in a business in the ratio 3:2 if 5% of the total profit goes to Charity and A’s share is TK. 855, the total profit is? Ans:1500
PKB Exam Question Solution General Knowledge & Computer Part
57. Logarithm tables are invented by- Ans: John Napier
58. Of the various non-conventional energy sources that are being tapped, which has the largest potential?
Ans: Solar Power
59. The air we inhale is a mixture of gases, which of the following gases is the mixture is highest in percentage-Ans: Nitrogen
60. The energy of food is measured in- Ans: Calories
61. The first NAM (non aligned movement) conference was held at-Ans: Belgrade (Yugoslavia)
62.The headquarters of European Court of Justice is situated at-Ans: Luxembourg
63.The instrument used to measure electric current is-Ans: Ammeter
64. The ozone layer restricts? Ans: ultraviolet radiation
65. Money market is a market for-Ans: Short term fund
66. The redirect energy of the sun results from –Ans: Nuclear fusion
67. Epsom (England) is the place associated with- Ans: Horse racing
68. For seeing objects at the surface of water from a submarine underwater, the instrument used is?
69. Which type of device is used by Banking website to enter the password and Prevent keystroke leggings?
Ans: Virtual keyboard
Which of the following is not available on the ruler of ms word screen? Ans: Center Indent
Which file is responsible to start ms word? Ans: Winword.exe
Which among the following is not associated with spelling dialogue box? Ans: Edit
Background color or effects applied on a document is not visible in? Ans: Print Preview
The—-is the physical path over which a message travels. Ans: Medium
Help menu is available at which button? Ans: Start
Which of the following can be used to select the entire document? Ans: CTRL+A
—-is the term used to define all input and output devices in the computer system. Ans: Hardware
Which among the following is not associated with spelling dialogue box? Ans: Edit
Which protocol provides email facility among different hosts? Ans: SMTP
What device includes an adapter that decodes data sent in radio signals? Ans:Router