PMEAT Scholarship 2021 is open for all. If you are looking for a new government scholarship notice then you are in the right place. Recently Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust has publish PMEAT Scholarship Circular 2021 for M.Phil & Ph.D. Course Fellowship on their official website pmeat.gov.bd and daily newspaper. It is great news for all poor and meritorious students. M.Phil & Ph.D. in Higher Education in Government Universities of Bangladesh. Applications are being invited from genuine Bangladeshi citizens for the purpose of providing fellowships and scholarships. So without waste your time complete online application as soon as possible. Below the PMEAT Scholarship Application rules are give.
Prime Minister Scholarship 2021 Info
The Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust provides stipends every year to ensure the education of poor and meritorious students. Students were not deprived of stipends even in this catastrophic moment. The Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust program was launched on 14 March 2012. The Trust Fund is providing stipends, financial assistance, grants and fellowships in higher education to poor and meritorious students studying in schools / colleges / madrasas / universities. In this way, poor and meritorious students are getting the opportunity to get education without pay till the degree.
The Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust is implementing the e-stipend system with the aim of delivering stipend money to students in a short time, without any hassle. This method will ensure payment of stipends to the selected students at their convenient time, place and through the financial institution of their choice as their own bank. The trust is playing an important role in alleviating poverty including increasing the number of students in educational institutions, preventing dropouts, expanding education, preventing child marriage, empowering women and socio-economic development.
|Application Start Date||01 April 2021|
|Deadline||30 April 2021|
|Eligible||M.Phil & Ph.D.|
|Scholarship Period||Not available|
||Result publish soon
Conditions for receiving stipend
1. In order to get the stipend, the student has to be a regular student studying at degree (pass) / fazil level. 2. Must be at least 75% present in the classroom as a regular student. In this case (Bangla / English) can be counted as a mandatory subject. 3. The total annual income of the guardian of the student selected for receiving the stipend should be less than Rs. 1,00,000 / – (one lakh). The total amount of land of the guardian / parent should be less than 0.05 (five) percent living in the City Corporation area and less than 0.75 (seventy five) percent in other areas.
Qualification of PMEAT Scholarship 2021
We have mentioned that the scholarship is only for those student who are poor and meritorious. So, just this type of students are eligible for Prime Minister Scholarship. The Scholarship is only given those students who are studying in Dhaka University, National University and Islamic University can get the scholarship. Only M.Phil & Ph.D. Students can get this scholarship. Jurisdiction students in the following research areas are able to apply.
- 1. Social Science
- 2. Life Science
- 3. Physical Science
- 4. Marine Science
- 5. Information and Communications Technology
- 6. Sustainable Development Goals, SDGs
- 7. Arts, Humanities, Commerce and Law
- 8. Climate, Forest and Environmental Science
- 9. Education and Development
Apply PMEAT Scholarship 2021 Through Online
The Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust has been providing stipends to meritorious and poor students at the undergraduate and equivalent levels from the 6th, providing financial assistance to ensure admission, and providing one-time grants to students seriously injured in accidents. And Ph.D. Providing scholarships and fellowships in the course. F.Phil for higher education fellowships and scholarships. 10,000.00 per month for the course and Ph.D. Fellowships and scholarships are being provided at the rate of Taka. 15,000.00 per month for the course.
Are you want to know about the Apply Process of PMEAT Scholarship? Then we can see you the easiest process. Follow my instructions. At first download the Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Scholarship Notice. Then read the whole notice carefully. After know their term and condition then prepare yourself for online application.
- Firstly ensure that your device has connected with Internet.
- Then open a safe browser. For better performance use Mozilla or Chrome.
- After that visit the official website estipend.gov.bd of PMEAT or click on below link.
- Wait a while for the page to fully load.
- A menu like the picture above will appear in front of you.
- Click on your desired scholarship from the menu on the right.
- Now fill up the online application form with proper information.
- Be careful when submit educational information.
- Finally click on the confirmation button and finish it.
PMEAT Scholarship Circular 2021
Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust Authority published the notice on their official website. However, we have added the Notice on our website. So, we suggest you to check the notice and apply now. Before starting online application read attentively PMEAT Scholarship Circular 2021.
We hope that you understand the topic of Prime Minister’s Education Assistance Trust Scholarship in details. If you have eligibility for scholarship, you must apply. Thank you.